211 River Ridge Circle S, Suite 105, Burnsville, MN 55337
We are a general contractor specializing in storm restoration with over 20 years of experience. We have been in business since 2009 and have 3 offices across the metro, with a brand-new office in Phoenix, AZ, which will be available to team members who are interested and qualified to work winters or transfer permanently. Our services include, but are not limited to; roofing, siding, windows, gutters, painting, and interior repair. We have an extremely talented team of office staff, sales personnel and work crews that have been thoroughly trained and vetted to provide excellent customer service and workmanship. We have an open work environment that promotes teamwork, and someone is always available to help answer questions and/or collaborate on projects, so that you will always feel confident in your day to day duties. The opportunities at Hail Pro are endless and the work environment is relaxed but efficient. We are seeking job applicants that are looking to be part of something long term and part of our Hail Pro team!
Hail Pro believes in customer service through continuing education and hands on training. We take pride in the content and detail provided for new candidates, giving you the necessary information needed to sell and close jobs within weeks of starting a new career. Classroom training combined with field training will be held the first week, followed by field training thereafter. An assigned Field trainer will walk you through each step of the sales process until candidates are ready to move on to performing job duties solo. We also use the very best building materials and take advantage of tours, advanced training courses and top certifications across the board.
That combined with our experienced field trainers constantly providing information you need, gives you the training necessary to outsell even seasoned representatives.
• Inspect residential and commercial properties for hail/wind damage
• Review project details with each client before submitting into the office
• Meet insurance adjusters on-site to evaluate damages and coverage
• Upsell and contract with property owners for the scope of work
• Network, self-generate, run leads, knock doors to initiate sales
• Travel within the twin cities metropolitan area for clientele
• Become familiar with our CRM (Customer Resource Management) and lead tracking software
• Self-motivated and money-motivated
• Good with people
• Excellent communication skills
• Valid Drivers License, with the ability to pass a MVR with our insurance carrier
• Must be capable of climbing roofs and performing routine damage inspections, almost daily
• No experience required, but any construction, sales, customer service... will be useful.
What else to expect at Hail Pro:
• Friendly, relaxed environment
• Dedication to training
• Benefits package: Healthcare, IRA (after tenure), Medical, Dental, Vision and disability.
• Equal opportunity employer
• Veteran Friendly
• Company Vehicle provided for field work, includes insurance coverage
• Quarterly performance reviews with opportunities for advancement
• Immediate commissions when applicable
• State of the art technology, CRM and specialized software
• Trips to training and production facilities for expansive knowledge for everyone in the company
Contact us today by sending your resume to info AT hailpromn.com with cover letter. Are you the newest member of the Hail Pro team? We look forward to hearing from you!
“Start your career, Hail Pro is here!!”
$40,000.00 to $125,000.00 /year
Commission plus bonus incentives
Benefits Eligible: Yes
Experience: Necessary 1-2yr. Minimum Required Experience in Storm restoration or related field.
Other Jobs at Hail Pro